Tuition & Fees $13,950
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,348
Graduation Rate 63 %
Austin Kade Academy (Austin Kade Academy) is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Idaho Falls, Idaho. Austin Kade Academyis a non-degree granting school.The 2020 tuition & fees of Austin Kade Academy is $13,950 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into Austin Kade Academy.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Austin Kade Academy tuition and fees are $13,950 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Austin Kade Academy. Total 6,106 students are attending Austin Kade Academy and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,348 and 69 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.34% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending Austin Kade Academy and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
|Address||1646 South Woodruff Avenue, Idaho Falls, ID 83404-5540|
Austin Kade Academy offers 4 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||3||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Austin Kade Academy does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Idaho?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Idaho?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Idaho?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Idaho?