Tuition & Fees $8,700
Student Population 118
It is a non-degree granting school.Avalon School of Cosmetology-Alameda is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Alameda, California.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $8,700 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 118 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Avalon School of Cosmetology-Alameda varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $23,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Avalon School of Cosmetology-Alameda. A total of 118 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 22 to 1.
Retention Rate for Avalon School of Cosmetology-Alameda is 82 %
Student Population for Avalon School of Cosmetology-Alameda is 118
Student to Faculty Ratio for Avalon School of Cosmetology-Alameda is 22 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
22 to 1
Avalon School of Cosmetology-Alameda offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Avalon School of Cosmetology-Alameda does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Avalon School of Cosmetology-Alameda has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?