2023 Tuition & Fees $16,818
Student Population 105
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,361
Graduation Rate 83 %
Students:Faculty 20 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.Aveda Institute-New Mexico is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $16,818 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 105 students are enrolled.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Aveda Institute-New Mexico in the academic year 2022-2023. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition & fees is $16,818.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Aveda Institute-New Mexico.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,361 and 46% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 105 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Aveda Institute-New Mexico is 83 %
Retention Rate for Aveda Institute-New Mexico is 93 %
Student Population for Aveda Institute-New Mexico is 105
Student to Faculty Ratio for Aveda Institute-New Mexico is 20 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
20 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,361 at Aveda Institute-New Mexico.
Financial Aid Amount
Aveda Institute-New Mexico offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less Than 1 Year Certificate||1||0|
|1-2 Years Certificate||1||0|
Aveda Institute-New Mexico offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Aveda Institute-New Mexico has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New Mexico?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New Mexico?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New Mexico?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New Mexico?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New Mexico?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New Mexico?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New Mexico?