Tuition & Fees $17,895
Student Population 325
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,508
Graduation Rate 87 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Aveda Institute-New York is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in New York, New York. The 2022 tuition & fees are $17,895 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 325 students are enrolled.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Aveda Institute-New York in the academic year 2021-2022. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition and fees is $17,895.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Aveda Institute-New York. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,508 and 66% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 325 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Aveda Institute-New York is 87 %
Retention Rate for Aveda Institute-New York is 89 %
Student Population for Aveda Institute-New York is 325
Student to Faculty Ratio for Aveda Institute-New York is 16 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
16 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,508 at Aveda Institute-New York.
Financial Aid Amount
Aveda Institute-New York offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Aveda Institute-New York does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Aveda Institute-New York has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?