Tuition & Fees $19,200
Student Population 141
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,055
Graduation Rate 78 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Aveda Institute-Phoenix is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Tempe, Arizona. The 2021 tuition & fees are $19,200 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 141 students are enrolled.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Aveda Institute-Phoenix in the academic year 2020-2021. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition and fees is $19,200.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Aveda Institute-Phoenix. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,055 and 35% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 141 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Aveda Institute-Phoenix is 78 %
Retention Rate for Aveda Institute-Phoenix is 93 %
Student Population for Aveda Institute-Phoenix is 141
Student to Faculty Ratio for Aveda Institute-Phoenix is 11 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
11 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,055 at Aveda Institute-Phoenix.
Financial Aid Amount
Aveda Institute-Phoenix offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Aveda Institute-Phoenix does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Arizona?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Arizona?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Arizona?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Arizona?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Arizona?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Arizona?