2023 Tuition & Fees $18,050
Student Population 255
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,746
Graduation Rate 60 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Aveda Institute-Portland is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Portland, Oregon.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $18,050 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 255 students are enrolled.
Explore Aveda Institute-Portland
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Aveda Institute-Portland's tuition & fees is $18,050.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Aveda Institute-Portland.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,746 and 50% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 255 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Aveda Institute-Portland is 60 %
Transfer-out Rate for Aveda Institute-Portland is 25 %
Retention Rate for Aveda Institute-Portland is 92 %
Student Population for Aveda Institute-Portland is 255
Student to Faculty Ratio for Aveda Institute-Portland is 17 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
17 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,746 at Aveda Institute-Portland.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||325 Northwest 13th Avenue, Portland, OR 97209-3144|
|Net Price Calculator||avedapdx.net/netpricecalculator/npcalc.htm|
Aveda Institute-Portland offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
Aveda Institute-Portland does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Aveda Institute-Portland has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about Oregon Colleges
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Oregon?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Oregon?