Averett University (AU) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Danville, Virginia. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 961 students are enrolled into AU. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 61% and the graduation rate is 42% last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Averett University tuition and fees are $35,600 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at AU. The acceptance rate of AU is 61% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 17%. The average graduation rate is 42% and the transfer-out rate is 44%. Total 961 students are attending AU and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $21,876 and 97 students received grants of scholarship aid (10.09% of total undergraduate students). Total 961 students are attending AU and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
|Address||420 W Main St, Danville, VA 24541|
|Net Price Calculator||www.averett.edu/financial-aid/netprice-calculator/|
AU offers 54 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Averett University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,606)
Averett University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
Averett University accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✔|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Virginia?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Virginia?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Virginia?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Virginia?