Tuition & Fees $12,420
Baker College of Cadillac is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Cadillac, Michigan. It is a Baccalaureate/Associate's College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $12,420 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs .
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Baker College of Cadillac's tuition & fees is $12,420.
Baker College of Cadillac offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Baker College of Cadillac does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Baker College of Cadillac has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Michigan?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Michigan?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Michigan?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Michigan?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Michigan?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Michigan?