Tuition & Fees $9,908
Student Population 24,589
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,325
Graduation Rate 20 %
Bakersfield College is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Bakersfield, California. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $1,418 for California residents and $9,908 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 24,589 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Bakersfield College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $36,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Bakersfield College are $1,418 for California residents and $9,908 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Bakersfield. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,325 and 62% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 24,589 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 30 to 1.
Bakersfield offers 149 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||43||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||37||0|
Bakersfield College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Bakersfield College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?