Tuition & Fees $9,380
Student Population 24,903
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,977
Graduation Rate 21 %
Bakersfield College is a public, four-years institute located in Bakersfield, California. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $1,430 for California residents and $9,380 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 24,903 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Bakersfield College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $36,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Bakersfield's tuition & fees is $1,430 for California residents and $9,380 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Bakersfield.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,977 and 60% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 24,903 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 29 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Bakersfield College is 21 %
Transfer-out Rate for Bakersfield College is 9 %
Student Population for Bakersfield College is 24,903
Student to Faculty Ratio for Bakersfield College is 29 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
29 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,977 at Bakersfield College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||1801 Panorama Dr, Bakersfield, CA 93305-1299|
|Net Price Calculator||https://misweb.cccco.edu/npc/521/npcalc.htm|
Bakersfield offers 142 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||42||0|
Bakersfield College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Bakersfield College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?