Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 2,897
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 91%
Average Aid Amount $19,967
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 682
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 100%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 2,897 students (91% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $19,967. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 682 students (100% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Baldwin Wallace University is $34,504, for reference.
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Ohio?