Baptist Health College Little Rock (BHCLR) is a private (not-for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Little Rock, Arkansas. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 648 students are enrolled into BHCLR. The highest degree offered by Baptist Health College Little Rock is Associate's degree. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 67% and the graduation rate is 20% last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Baptist Health College Little Rock tuition and fees are $11,032 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at BHCLR. The acceptance rate of BHCLR is 67% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 75%. The average graduation rate is 20% and the transfer-out rate is 20%. Total 648 students are attending BHCLR and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $2,896 and 87 students received grants of scholarship aid (13.43% of total undergraduate students). Total 648 students are attending BHCLR and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
|Address||11900 COLONEL GLENN RD STE 1000, Little Rock, AR 72210-2827|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.bhclr.edu/student-services/accounts/netprice/npcalc.htm|
BHCLR offers 11 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||6||1|
|Two but less than four years certificate||2||0|
Baptist Health College Little Rock offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Baptist Health College Little Rock accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✔|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Arkansas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Arkansas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Arkansas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Arkansas?