Baptist Health College Little Rock (BHCLR) is a private (not-for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Little Rock, Arkansas. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 676 students are enrolled into BHCLR. The highest degree offered by Baptist Health College Little Rock is Associate's degree. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 67% and the graduation rate is 41% last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, Baptist Health College Little Rock tuition and fees are $10,439 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at BHCLR. The acceptance rate of BHCLR is 67% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 75%. The average graduation rate is 41% and no students have transferred out from the school. Total 676 students are attending BHCLR and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $2,896 and 590 students received grants of scholarship aid (87.28% of total undergraduate students). Total 676 students are attending BHCLR and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Baptist Health College Little Rock offers 9 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||6||1|
|Two but less than four years certificate||2||0|
Baptist Health College Little Rock offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Baptist Health College Little Rock accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✔|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Arkansas?
- What colleges is The Average Retention Rate in Arkansas?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Arkansas?
- What colleges is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Arkansas?