Graduate Program 25 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 7 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 1,215
Offered Award Levels Master's, Doctorate
2023 Tuition & Fees $19,235
Bay Path University offers 25 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 7 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 1,215 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Bay Path and 756 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2022-2023, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $19,235. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Bay Path University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (24 programs)|
Doctorate - Practical (1 programs)
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (7 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$19,235|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||1,215 graduate students|
756 enrolled in online courses
It offers 25 graduate programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||5||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
For the academic year 2022-2023, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $19,235 at Bay Path University. The 2023 graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$14,670||$19,235||$19,235||$19,235|
At Bay Path University, 1,215 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 124 male and 1,091 female students. By attendance status, there are 477 full-time and 738 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Bay Path University, 756 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 190 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 1,215 students.
|In Some Online Classes||190|
|Not In Online Classes||269|
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?