Tuition & Fees $14,279
Student Population 11
Andover Newton Theological School is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Lexington, Massachusetts. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - other. The 2021 tuition & fees are $14,279 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 11 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $14,990 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at ANTS. A total of 11 students is attending .
ANTS offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Andover Newton Theological School does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Andover Newton Theological School has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Massachusetts?