Acceptance Rate 38 %
SAT Average 1,395
Tuition & Fees $54,618
Student Population 2,335
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $33,041
Mount Holyoke College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in South Hadley, Massachusetts. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $54,618 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 2,335 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 38% and the graduation rate is 83% last year.
The salary after graduation from Mount Holyoke College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $53,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Mount Holyoke College are $54,618. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $29,310 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at MHC. The acceptance rate of MHC is 38% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 33%. The average graduation rate is 83% and the transfer-out rate is 14%. The average received amount of financial aid is $33,041 and 78% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,335 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
MHC offers 53 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||0|
Mount Holyoke College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $7,500)
Mount Holyoke College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Massachusetts?