Acceptance Rate 38 %
SAT Average 1,395
Tuition & Fees $52,258
Student Population 2,335
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $33,041
Mount Holyoke College (MHC) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in South Hadley, Massachusetts. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Mount Holyoke College is $52,258 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 2,335 students are enrolled into MHC. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 38% and the graduation rate is 83% last year.
The salary after graduation from Mount Holyoke College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $53,900. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Mount Holyoke College tuition and fees are $52,258 for all students. For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are $28,050 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at MHC. The acceptance rate of MHC is 38% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 33%. The average graduation rate is 83% and the transfer-out rate is 14%. The average received amount of financial aid is $33,041 and 78% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 2,335 students are attending MHC including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
MHC offers 53 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||0|
Mount Holyoke College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $7,500)
Mount Holyoke College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Massachusetts?