Acceptance Rate 91 %
SAT Average 993
Tuition & Fees $12,600
Student Population 81
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $7,783
Boston Baptist College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Boston, Massachusetts. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $12,600 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 81 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 91% and the graduation rate is 36% last year.
The salary after graduation from Boston Baptist College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $37,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Boston Baptist College are $12,600.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Boston Baptist. The acceptance rate of Boston Baptist is 91% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 70%. The average graduation rate is 36% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $7,783 and 73% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 81 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
Boston Baptist offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Boston Baptist College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
(Typical Annual Charge: $2,700)
Boston Baptist College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Massachusetts?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Massachusetts?