Tuition & Fees $26,200
Student Population 105
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $36,615
Saint John's Seminary is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Brighton, Massachusetts. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $26,200 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 105 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Saint John's Seminary's tuition & fees is $26,200. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $20,500.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Saint John's Seminary.
The average received amount of financial aid is $36,615 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 105 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 4 to 1.
Student Population for Saint John's Seminary is 105
Student to Faculty Ratio for Saint John's Seminary is 4 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
4 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $36,615 at Saint John's Seminary.
Financial Aid Amount
Saint John's Seminary offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Saint John's Seminary does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Saint John's Seminary has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Massachusetts?