Acceptance Rate 68 %
Tuition & Fees $44,420
Student Population 2,556
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $24,336
Graduation Rate 82 %
Stonehill College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Easton, Massachusetts. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees are $44,420 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 2,556 students are enrolled in. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 68% and the graduation rate is 82% last year.
The salary after graduation from Stonehill College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $66,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2019-2020, tuition and fees of Stonehill College are $44,420. For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are $25,000 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2020 key academic statistics at Stonehill. The acceptance rate of Stonehill is 68% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 14%. The average graduation rate is 82% and the transfer-out rate is 15%. The average received amount of financial aid is $24,336 and 97% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,556 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Stonehill offers 50 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Stonehill College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,008)
Stonehill College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Massachusetts?