Acceptance Rate 32 %
Tuition & Fees $54,224
Student Population 2,903
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $42,165
Graduation Rate 89 %
Smith College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Northampton, Massachusetts. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The 2021 tuition & fees are $54,224 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 2,903 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 32% and the graduation rate is 89% last year.
The salary after graduation from Smith College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $51,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Smith College are $54,224. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $53,940 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Smith. The acceptance rate of Smith is 32% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 35%. The average graduation rate is 89% and the transfer-out rate is 9%. The average received amount of financial aid is $42,165 and 71% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,903 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Smith offers 59 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||2||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||0|
Smith College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $8,720)
Smith College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Massachusetts?