Tuition & Fees $35,300
Student Population 367
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $15,044
Graduation Rate 58 %
Montserrat College of Art is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Beverly, Massachusetts. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $35,300 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 367 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Montserrat College of Art varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $28,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Montserrat College of Art are $35,300.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Montserrat College of Art. The average received amount of financial aid is $15,044 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 367 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Montserrat College of Art is 58 %
Retention Rate for Montserrat College of Art is 82 %
Student Population for Montserrat College of Art is 367
Student to Faculty Ratio for Montserrat College of Art is 12 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
12 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $15,044 at Montserrat College of Art.
Financial Aid Amount
Montserrat College of Art offers 11 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Montserrat College of Art offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Montserrat College of Art has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Massachusetts?