Student Population 904
New England Law-Boston is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Boston, Massachusetts. It is a School of law by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 904 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from New England Law-Boston varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $85,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at New England Law-Boston. A total of 904 students is attending .
Student Population for New England Law-Boston is 904
New England Law-Boston offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
New England Law-Boston offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
New England Law-Boston has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Massachusetts?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Massachusetts?