Acceptance Rate 69 %
SAT Average 1,008
Tuition & Fees $41,318
Student Population 1,320
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $22,458
Dean College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Franklin, Massachusetts. It is a Baccalaureate/Associate's College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $41,318 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,320 students are enrolled in. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 69% and the graduation rate is 44% last year.
The salary after graduation from Dean College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $38,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Dean College are $41,318.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Dean. The acceptance rate of Dean is 69% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 10%. The average graduation rate is 44% and the transfer-out rate is 46%. The average received amount of financial aid is $22,458 and 81% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,320 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
Dean offers 42 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||5||0|
Dean College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,202)
Dean College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Massachusetts?