Tuition & Fees $21,924
Student Population 663
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,115
Graduation Rate 13 %
Boston Architectural College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Boston, Massachusetts. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $21,924 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 663 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Boston Architectural College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $50,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Boston Architectural College are $21,924. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $25,970 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Boston Architectural. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,115 and 48% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 663 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 3 to 1.
Boston Architectural offers 9 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
Boston Architectural College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Boston Architectural College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Massachusetts?