Longy School of Music of Bard College (Longy) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 244 students are enrolled into Longy. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 91% and the graduation rate is 56% last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Longy School of Music of Bard College tuition and fees are $44,730 for all students. For graduate school, its 2020 tuition and fees are $44,730 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Longy. The acceptance rate of Longy is 91% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 19%. The average graduation rate is 56% and no students have transferred out from the school. Total 244 students are attending Longy including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $18,711 and 87 students received grants of scholarship aid (241.67% of total undergraduate students). Total 244 students are attending Longy including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
|Address||27 Garden Street, Cambridge, MA 02138|
|Net Price Calculator||longy.edu/netpricecalc/npcalc.htm|
Longy offers 29 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Two but less than four years certificate||7||0|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||7||0|
|Post Master's Degree||6||0|
Longy School of Music of Bard College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students.
Longy School of Music of Bard College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Longy School of Music of Bard College accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✗|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✗|
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Massachusetts?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Massachusetts?