Acceptance Rate 51 %
Tuition & Fees $32,813
Student Population 1,188
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,931
Laboure College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Milton, Massachusetts. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $32,813 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,188 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 51% last year.
The salary after graduation from Laboure College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $58,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Laboure College are $32,813.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Laboure. The acceptance rate of Laboure is 51% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 20%. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,931 and 39% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,188 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Laboure College is 51 %.
Student Population for Laboure College is 1,188
Student to Faculty Ratio for Laboure College is 8 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
8 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,931 at Laboure College.
Financial Aid Amount
Laboure offers 5 major programs through online and on-site education where 4 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||2|
Laboure College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Laboure College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Massachusetts?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?