Acceptance Rate 38 %
SAT Average 1,360
Tuition & Fees $56,540
Student Population 2,970
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $38,819
College of the Holy Cross is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Worcester, Massachusetts. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2022 tuition & fees are $56,540 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 2,970 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 38% and the graduation rate is 93% last year.
The salary after graduation from College of the Holy Cross varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $88,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, tuition and fees of College of the Holy Cross are $56,540.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Holy Cross. The acceptance rate of Holy Cross is 38% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 34%. The average graduation rate is 93% and the transfer-out rate is 5%. The average received amount of financial aid is $38,819 and 64% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,970 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for College of the Holy Cross is 38 %.
Graduation Rate for College of the Holy Cross is 93 %
Transfer-out Rate for College of the Holy Cross is 5 %
Retention Rate for College of the Holy Cross is 95 %
Student Population for College of the Holy Cross is 2,970
Student to Faculty Ratio for College of the Holy Cross is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $38,819 at College of the Holy Cross.
Financial Aid Amount
Holy Cross offers 54 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
College of the Holy Cross does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,570)
College of the Holy Cross has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Massachusetts?