Massachusetts Institute of Technology is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Cambridge, MA. It has a total enrollment of 11,466 including undergraduate and graduate schools and student to faculty ratio is 3 to 1. It is a Research University (very high research activity) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The acceptance ratio for undergraduate school is 7 % last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, Massachusetts Institute of Technology tuition and fees are $49,892 for all students. For graduate school, its 2019 tuition and fees are $52,892 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The acceptance rate is 7% and graduation rate is 94%. Total 11,466 studetns are attending Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the student to faculty ratio is 3:1.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology offers 115 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||36||0|
Massachusetts Institute of Technology offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. Next table summarizes the special learning opportunities at Massachusetts Institute of Technology for academic year 2017-2018.
|ROTC||Army, NAVY, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $5,300)
Massachusetts Institute of Technology has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
Massachusetts Institute of Technology accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✗|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- What colleges is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Massachusetts?
- What colleges is The Average Graduation Rate in Massachusetts?