Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Graduate
Tuition & Fees $53,450
Massachusetts Institute of Technology offers the online courses for graduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. For undergraduate programs, Massachusetts Institute of Technology does not offer the distance education programs and courses. Total 39 students have enrolled online exclusively and 1 students have took some online courses at Massachusetts Institute of Technology.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $53,450 at Massachusetts Institute of Technology Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Massachusetts Institute of Technology
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$56,719 (Graduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||39|
Massachusetts Institute of Technology offers 114 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $56,719 at Massachusetts Institute of Technology The graduate tuition & fees are decreased by -0.60% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$52,892||$54,976||$57,059||$56,719|
At Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 39 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 11,574 students.
|In Some Online Classes||1||0||1|
|Not In Online Classes||11,534||4,602||6,932|
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Massachusetts?