Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Graduate
Tuition & Fees $53,450
Massachusetts Institute of Technology offers the online courses for graduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. For undergraduate programs, Massachusetts Institute of Technology does not offer the distance education programs and courses. The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $53,450 at Massachusetts Institute of Technology Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Massachusetts Institute of Technology
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$56,719 (Graduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||46|
Massachusetts Institute of Technology offers 114 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $56,719 at Massachusetts Institute of Technology The graduate tuition & fees are decreased by -0.60% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$52,892||$54,976||$57,059||$56,719|
At Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 46 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 0 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 11,520 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0||0||0|
|Not In Online Classes||11,474||4,530||6,944|
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Massachusetts?