Graduate Rate 95.58%
Retention Rate 99%
At Massachusetts Institute of Technology, the graduation rates was 95.58% (994 students out of 1,040 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 510 male and 484 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Last year, the graduation rate was 95.58%. where 994 students out of 1,040 candidate completed their degree.
901 students completed their course in 4 years and 82 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 11 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||86.63%||83.79%||89.74%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Two or More Races||95.31%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 86 of 93 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 92.47%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Massachusetts Institute of Technology, the retention rate is 99%.
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Massachusetts?