Graduate Rate 95.40%
Retention Rate 99%
At Massachusetts Institute of Technology, the graduation rates was 95.40% (1,057 students out of 1,108 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 568 male and 489 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Last year, the graduation rate was 95.40%. where 1,057 students out of 1,108 candidate completed their degree.
963 students completed their course in 4 years and 76 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 18 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||86.91%||83.89%||90.51%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||75.00%
|Two or More Races||100.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 79 of 81 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 97.53%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Massachusetts Institute of Technology, the retention rate is 99%.
- How many colleges require the high school record in Massachusetts?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Massachusetts?