Graduate Rate 96.20%
Retention Rate 99%
Graduation Rates at MIT
At Massachusetts Institute of Technology, the graduation rates was 96.20% (1,064 students out of 1,106 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 559 male and 505 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Graduation Rates By Gender
The following table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Last year, the graduation rate was 96.20%. where 1,064 students out of 1,106 candidate completed their degree.
BS Degree Graduation Rates By Completion Periods
978 students completed their course in 4 years and 67 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 19 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||88.43%||85.37%||91.89%|
Graduation Rates By Race
The following table and chart show graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.00%
|Two or More Races||93.67%
Non-resident Alien Graduation Rates
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 96 of 100 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 96.00%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Massachusetts Institute of Technology, the retention rate is 99%.
Know about Massachusetts Colleges
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Massachusetts?