At Massachusetts Institute of Technology, the graduation rates was 93.83% (1,050 students out of 1,119 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 567 male and 483 female students have graduated the school last year completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Last year, the graduation rate was 93.83%. where 1,050 students out of 1,119 candidate completed their degree.
954 students completed their course in 4 years and 78 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 18 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||85.25%||83.90%||86.90%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Two or More Races||92.98%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 92 of 98 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 93.88%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Massachusetts Institute of Technology, the retention rate is 99%.
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Massachusetts?