For academic year 2017-2018, there are 11,466 students including 4,547 undergraduate and 6,919 graduate students at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. By attending status, there are 11,181 full-time and 285 part-time students with gender distribution of 6,983 male and 4,483 female students.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology has a total enrollment of 11,466 with a gender distribution of 60.90% male (6,983 students) and 39.10% female (4,483 students).
Massachusetts Institute of Technology has a 11,181 full-time students and 285 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 4,510 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 37 are part-time students. In graduate school, 6,671 students are full-time and 248 are part-time students.
|In Some Online Classes||0||0||0|
|Not In Online Classes||11,422||4,547||6,875|
This section analyze the student population by race/ethnicity at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. There are 13 American Indian/Native American, 3,662 White, 384 Black/African American, 1,972 Asian, 1,023 Hispanic, and 584 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||13||9||4|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Massachusetts?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?