Total Enrollment 11,520
There are 11,520 students including 4,530 undergraduate and 6,990 graduate students at Massachusetts Institute of Technology for academic year 2019-2020. By attending status, there are 11,363 full-time and 157 part-time students with gender distribution of 6,868 male and 4,652 female students. Massachusetts Institute of Technology is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 39 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology has a total enrollment of 11,520 with a gender distribution of 59.62% male (6,868 students) and 40.38% female (4,652 students). There are 2,407 male and 2,123 female students in undergraduate school and 4,461 male and 2,529 female students are attending graduate school at Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology has 11,363 full-time and 157 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 4,501 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 29 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 6,862 students are full-time and 128 are part-time students.
At Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 46 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 0 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 11,520 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0||0||0|
|Not In Online Classes||11,474||4,530||6,944|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. There are 18 American Indian/Native American, 3,459 White, 424 Black/African American, 2,141 Asian, 1,082 Hispanic, 3 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 565 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||18||12||6|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||3||2||1|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Massachusetts?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Massachusetts?