Acceptance Rate 22 %
SAT Average 1,445
Tuition & Fees $56,052
Student Population 2,534
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $47,105
Wellesley College (Wellesley) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Wellesley, Massachusetts. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Wellesley College is $56,052 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 2,534 students are enrolled into Wellesley. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 22% and the graduation rate is 91% last year.
The salary after graduation from Wellesley College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $71,800. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Wellesley College tuition and fees are $56,052 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Wellesley. The acceptance rate of Wellesley is 22% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 44%. The average graduation rate is 91% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $47,105 and 55% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 2,534 students are attending Wellesley and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Wellesley offers 53 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Wellesley College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $8,000)
Wellesley College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Massachusetts?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Massachusetts?