Student Population 528
New England College of Optometry is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Boston, Massachusetts. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 528 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from New England College of Optometry varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $95,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at NECO. A total of 528 students is attending .
Student Population for New England College of Optometry is 528
NECO offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
New England College of Optometry does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
New England College of Optometry has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Massachusetts?