Student Population 525
New England College of Optometry is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Boston, Massachusetts. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice.
The 2023 graduate school tuition & fees is $23,049.
The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 525 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from New England College of Optometry varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $95,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Explore New England College of Optometry
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at NECO. A total of 525 students is attending .
Student Population for New England College of Optometry is 525
|Address||424 Beacon St, Boston, MA 2115|
|Net Price Calculator||www.neco.edu/|
NECO offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
New England College of Optometry does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
New England College of Optometry has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about Massachusetts Colleges
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Massachusetts?