Tuition & Fees $75,441
Student Population 1,269
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,897
MGH Institute of Health Professions is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Boston, Massachusetts. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The 2021 tuition & fees are $75,441 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,269 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of MGH Institute of Health Professions are $75,441. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $65,696 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at MGH Institute of Health Professions. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,897 and 67% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,269 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Student Population for MGH Institute of Health Professions is 1,269
Student to Faculty Ratio for MGH Institute of Health Professions is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,897 at MGH Institute of Health Professions.
Financial Aid Amount
MGH Institute of Health Professions offers 25 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||8||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||4||0|
|Doctor's degree - other||2||2|
MGH Institute of Health Professions offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
MGH Institute of Health Professions has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Massachusetts?