Tuition & Fees $78,241
Student Population 1,269
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,897
MGH Institute of Health Professions is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Boston, Massachusetts. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $78,241 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,269 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, MGH Institute of Health Professions's tuition & fees is $78,241. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $69,686.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at MGH Institute of Health Professions.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,897 and 67% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,269 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Student Population for MGH Institute of Health Professions is 1,269
Student to Faculty Ratio for MGH Institute of Health Professions is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,897 at MGH Institute of Health Professions.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||36 1st Avenue, Boston, MA 02129-4557|
MGH Institute of Health Professions offers 19 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||3||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||2||0|
|Doctor's degree - other||2||2|
MGH Institute of Health Professions offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
MGH Institute of Health Professions has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?