Acceptance Rate 77 %
Tuition & Fees $35,540
Student Population 636
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $22,996
Newbury College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Brookline, Massachusetts. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $35,540 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 636 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 77% last year.
The salary after graduation from Newbury College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $41,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Newbury's tuition & fees is $35,540.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Newbury. The acceptance rate of Newbury is 77% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 8%.
The average received amount of financial aid is $22,996 and 91% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 636 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Newbury College is 77 %.
Retention Rate for Newbury College is 58 %
Student Population for Newbury College is 636
Student to Faculty Ratio for Newbury College is 13 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
13 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $22,996 at Newbury College.
Financial Aid Amount
Newbury offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Newbury College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Newbury College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Massachusetts?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Massachusetts?