Massachusetts School of Law is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Andover, Massachusetts. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 306 students are enrolled into Massachusetts School of Law. It is a School of law by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Massachusetts School of Law. Total 306 students are attending Massachusetts School of Law. Total 306 students are attending Massachusetts School of Law.
Massachusetts School of Law offers 1 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Massachusetts School of Law offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Massachusetts School of Law has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?