Student Population 295
Massachusetts School of Law is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Andover, Massachusetts. It is a School of law by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 295 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Massachusetts School of Law. A total of 295 students is attending .
Student Population for Massachusetts School of Law is 295
Massachusetts School of Law offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Massachusetts School of Law offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Massachusetts School of Law has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Massachusetts?