Student Population 306
Massachusetts School of Law is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Andover, Massachusetts. It is a School of law by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 306 students are enrolled in.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Massachusetts School of Law. A total of 306 students is attending .
Massachusetts School of Law offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Massachusetts School of Law offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Massachusetts School of Law has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Massachusetts?