Acceptance Rate 47 %
SAT Average 1,320
Tuition & Fees $53,790
Student Population 5,460
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $28,540
Bentley University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Waltham, Massachusetts. It is a Master's College and University (larger programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The 2021 tuition & fees are $53,790 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 5,460 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 47% and the graduation rate is 90% last year.
The salary after graduation from Bentley University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $95,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Bentley University are $53,790. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $40,992 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Bentley. The acceptance rate of Bentley is 47% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 22%. The average graduation rate is 90% and the transfer-out rate is 2%. The average received amount of financial aid is $28,540 and 66% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 5,460 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Bentley offers 52 major programs through online and on-site education where 3 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||7||0|
|Post Master's Degree||3||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||3||0|
Bentley University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides ROTC and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,420)
Bentley University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Massachusetts?