Acceptance Rate 80 %
Tuition & Fees $36,540
Student Population 1,592
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $19,673
Graduation Rate 59 %
Nichols College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Dudley, Massachusetts. It is a School of business and management by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $36,540 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,592 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 80% and the graduation rate is 59% last year.
The salary after graduation from Nichols College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $53,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Nichols College are $36,540. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $1,558 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Nichols. The acceptance rate of Nichols is 80% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 17%. The average graduation rate is 59% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $19,673 and 94% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,592 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
Nichols offers 23 major programs through online and on-site education where 9 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Nichols College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Nichols College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require recommendations in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Massachusetts?