Acceptance Rate 93 %
Tuition & Fees $61,169
Student Population 396
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $27,644
Graduation Rate 69 %
Bard College at Simon's Rock is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Great Barrington, Massachusetts. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $61,169 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 396 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 93% and the graduation rate is 69% last year.
The salary after graduation from Bard College at Simon's Rock varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $45,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Bard College at Simon's Rock are $61,169.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Simon's Rock. The acceptance rate of Simon's Rock is 93% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 66%. The average graduation rate is 69% and the transfer-out rate is 9%. The average received amount of financial aid is $27,644 and 96% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 396 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
Simon's Rock offers 65 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Bard College at Simon's Rock does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Massachusetts?