Acceptance Rate 4.00%
SAT Score 1,545
ACT Score 35
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 4% at Massachusetts Institute of Technology where a total of 33,240 students applied and 1,330 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,545 and the average ACT score is 35. It requires two items and recommends 4 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to MIT.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology requires 2 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations) and recommends 4 articles (High School GPA, Completion of College Preparatory Program, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✓|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Massachusetts Institute of Technology is Four-one-four plan. Massachusetts Institute of Technology accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Massachusetts Institute of Technology accepts.
|Calendar System||Four-one-four plan|
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Massachusetts?