Acceptance Rate 74 %
SAT Average 1,185
Tuition & Fees $39,230
Student Population 1,955
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $20,336
Gordon College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Wenham, Massachusetts. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $39,230 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,955 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 74% and the graduation rate is 69% last year.
The salary after graduation from Gordon College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $47,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Gordon College are $39,230. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $6,400 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Gordon. The acceptance rate of Gordon is 74% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 18%. The average graduation rate is 69% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $20,336 and 98% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,955 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Gordon offers 75 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||4||0|
Gordon College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
(Typical Annual Charge: $4,070)
Gordon College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Massachusetts?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Massachusetts?