2023 Tuition & Fees $19,265
Student Population 123
Students:Faculty 15 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.Bay State School of Technology is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Canton, Massachusetts.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $19,265 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 123 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Bay State School of Technology varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $44,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Explore Bay State School of Technology
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Bay State School of Technology. A total of 123 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Retention Rate for Bay State School of Technology is 79 %
Student Population for Bay State School of Technology is 123
Student to Faculty Ratio for Bay State School of Technology is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
Bay State School of Technology offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Bay State School of Technology does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Bay State School of Technology has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about Massachusetts Colleges
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Massachusetts?