Tuition & Fees $14,574
Student Population 243
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,676
It is a non-degree granting school.Beauty Schools of America-Homestead is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Homestead, Florida. The 2021 tuition & fees are $14,574 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 243 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Beauty Schools of America-Homestead varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $19,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Beauty Schools of America-Homestead. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,676 and 96% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 243 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
Retention Rate for Beauty Schools of America-Homestead is 76 %
Student Population for Beauty Schools of America-Homestead is 243
Student to Faculty Ratio for Beauty Schools of America-Homestead is 13 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
13 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,676 at Beauty Schools of America-Homestead.
Financial Aid Amount
Beauty Schools of America-Homestead offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Beauty Schools of America-Homestead does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Beauty Schools of America-Homestead has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Florida?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Florida?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Florida?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Florida?