Tuition & Fees $14,574
Student Population 84
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,232
Graduation Rate 81 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Beauty Schools of America is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Miami Beach, Florida. The 2021 tuition & fees are $14,574 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 84 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Beauty Schools of America varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $19,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Beauty Schools of America. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,232 and 76% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 84 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Beauty Schools of America is 81 %
Retention Rate for Beauty Schools of America is 81 %
Student Population for Beauty Schools of America is 84
Student to Faculty Ratio for Beauty Schools of America is 7 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
7 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,232 at Beauty Schools of America.
Financial Aid Amount
Beauty Schools of America offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Beauty Schools of America does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Beauty Schools of America has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Florida?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Florida?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Florida?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Florida?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Florida?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Florida?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Florida?