Tuition & Fees $9,349
Student Population 13,226
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,478
Graduation Rate 27 %
Bellevue College is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Bellevue, Washington. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit 4-year Primarily Associate's by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $3,958 for Washington residents and $9,349 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 13,226 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Bellevue College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $49,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Bellevue College are $3,958 for Washington residents and $9,349 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at BC. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,478 and 17% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 13,226 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Bellevue College is 27 %
Transfer-out Rate for Bellevue College is 17 %
Student Population for Bellevue College is 13,226
Student to Faculty Ratio for Bellevue College is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,478 at Bellevue College.
Financial Aid Amount
BC offers 81 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||19||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||23||0|
Bellevue College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Bellevue College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Washington?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Washington?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Washington?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Washington?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Washington?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Washington?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Washington?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Washington?