Books & Supplies$1,200
Off-Campus Living Costs $6,608
Belmont 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Belmont College is $4,218 for Ohio residents and $6,720 for out-of-state students. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees are reported as $6,608 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $14,528 when living off-campus for the academic year 2019-2020. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Total Costs||$12,026 (Off-Campus)||$14,528 (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||$4,218||$6,720|
|Books & Supplies||$1,200|
|Room & Board||$3,144 (off-campus)|
|Other Expenses||$3,464 (off-campus)|
|Average Financial Aid||$3,532|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$8,494 (Off-Campus)||$10,996 (Off-Campus)|
|***Belmont College does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $4,218 for Ohio residents and $6,720 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 2.19% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $1,200. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Belmont College.
|Books & Supplies||$910||$1,200||$1,200||$1,200|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for living costs at Belmont College is and $6,608 when living off-campus . The off-campus living costs are stayed the same compared to academic year 2019-2020.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$3,144||$3,144||$3,144||$3,144|
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Ohio?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Ohio?