Tuition & Fees $19,050
Student Population 267
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,713
Graduation Rate 58 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Bennett Career Institute is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Washington, District of Columbia. The 2021 tuition & fees are $19,050 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 267 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Bennett Career Institute varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $30,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Bennett Career Institute in the academic year 2020-2021. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition and fees is $19,050.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Bennett Career Institute. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,713 and 46% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 267 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Bennett Career Institute is 58 %
Retention Rate for Bennett Career Institute is 58 %
Student Population for Bennett Career Institute is 267
Student to Faculty Ratio for Bennett Career Institute is 20 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
20 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,713 at Bennett Career Institute.
Financial Aid Amount
Bennett Career Institute offers 5 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||3||0|
Bennett Career Institute does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Bennett Career Institute has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in District of Columbia?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in District of Columbia?