Tuition & Fees $27,000
Student Population 3,468
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $14,310
Graduation Rate 44 %
Berkeley College-Woodland Park is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Woodland Park, New Jersey. It is a School of business and management by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $27,000 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 3,468 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Berkeley College-Woodland Park varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $43,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Berkeley College-Woodland Park are $27,000. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $18,062 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Berkeley College-Woodland Park. The average received amount of financial aid is $14,310 and 95% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 3,468 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Berkeley College-Woodland Park offers 33 major programs through online and on-site education where 21 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||5||0|
Berkeley College-Woodland Park offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Berkeley College-Woodland Park has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New Jersey?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New Jersey?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New Jersey?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New Jersey?