Acceptance Rate 74 %
SAT Average 990
Tuition & Fees $31,600
Student Population 576
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $33,067
Bethany College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Bethany, West Virginia. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $31,600 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 576 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 74% and the graduation rate is 43% last year.
The salary after graduation from Bethany College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $44,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Bethany's tuition & fees is $31,600. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $11,200.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Bethany. The acceptance rate of Bethany is 74% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 10%. The average graduation rate is 43% and no students have transferred out from the school.
The average received amount of financial aid is $33,067 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 576 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Bethany College is 74 %.
Graduation Rate for Bethany College is 43 %
Retention Rate for Bethany College is 75 %
Student Population for Bethany College is 576
Student to Faculty Ratio for Bethany College is 11 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
11 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $33,067 at Bethany College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||31 E Campus Dr, Bethany, WV 26032|
|Net Price Calculator||www.bethanywv.edu/admissions-aid/cost-of-attendance/net-price-calculator/|
Bethany offers 32 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||0|
Bethany College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
(Typical Annual Charge: $5,480)
Bethany College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require the high school rank in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in West Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in West Virginia?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in West Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in West Virginia?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in West Virginia?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in West Virginia?