Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Graduate
Tuition & Fees $12,000
Bethany Theological Seminary offers the online courses for graduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. The 2022 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $12,000 at Bethany Theological Seminary Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Bethany Theological Seminary
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$12,720 (Graduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||71|
Bethany Theological Seminary offers 3 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $12,720 at Bethany Theological Seminary The graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. Next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$13,500||$12,720||$12,720||$12,720|
At Bethany Theological Seminary, 71 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 0 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 71 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0||0||0|
|Not In Online Classes||0||0||0|
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Indiana?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Indiana?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Indiana?