Tuition & Fees $11,999
Student Population 71
Bethany Theological Seminary is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Richmond, Indiana. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $11,999 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 71 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $12,720 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Bethany Theological Seminary. A total of 71 students is attending .
Student Population for Bethany Theological Seminary is 71
Bethany Theological Seminary offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||0|
Bethany Theological Seminary offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Bethany Theological Seminary has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Indiana?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Indiana?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Indiana?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Indiana?