2023 Tuition & Fees $12,000
Student Population 74
Bethany Theological Seminary is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Richmond, Indiana. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
Bethany Theological Seminary is one of 4 colleges affiliated with Church of Brethren.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $12,000 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $12,720.
The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 74 students are enrolled.
Explore Bethany Theological Seminary
2023 Tuition & Fees
For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $12,720.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Bethany Theological Seminary. A total of 74 students is attending .
Student Population for Bethany Theological Seminary is 74
|Address||615 National Rd W, Richmond, IN 47374-4019|
|Net Price Calculator||www.bethanyseminary.edu/admissions/financial-aid/expense-budget/|
Bethany Theological Seminary offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Bethany Theological Seminary offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Know about Indiana Colleges
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Indiana?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Indiana?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Indiana?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Indiana?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Indiana?