2023 Tuition & Fees $32,082
Student Population 183
Saint Meinrad School of Theology is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in St. Meinrad, Indiana. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
Saint Meinrad School of Theology is affiliated with Roman Catholic.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $32,082 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $35,932.
The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 183 students are enrolled.
For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $35,932.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Saint Meinrad School of Theology. A total of 183 students is attending .
Student Population for Saint Meinrad School of Theology is 183
|Address||200 Hill Drive, St. Meinrad, IN 47577|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.saintmeinrad.edu/|
Saint Meinrad School of Theology offers 9 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Saint Meinrad School of Theology offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Indiana?
- How many colleges require Recommendations in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Indiana?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Indiana?